1. Business Execution
• Responsibility for execution of operational strategy for Occupier Solutions in the Mumbai Region in collaboration with the Vice President – Occupier Solutions.
• Responsible for execution of transactions.
• Understand client (Developer and Corporates) requirements, suggest properties suiting requirements, taking client for inspection of short-listed properties, execution & closure of deals, and manage end-to-end documentation pertaining to the transaction.
• Develop relationships with developers, corporates and associated to have a pulse of macro & micro markets.
• Undertake Business Development, referrals, email campaigns and online sourcing for prospective clients.
• Responsible to achieve group targets through new business generation and servicing existing relationships.
2. Team Development
• Leading a team of 3 – 4 members including Senior Managers, Managers & Assistant Mangers.
2. Operations & Processes
• Ensure implementation of SOP and compliance with processes in consultation with the Vice President, Occupier Solutions.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms focused on achieving business excellence.
• Responsible for client relationship management across developers, Land Lords and Corporates.
3. Human Resources
• To support the Performance Management process by ensuring Goal setting exercise are completed within timelines and to undertake an annual and mid-term performance management review with Vice President, Occupier Solutions.
• Marketing the brand and involve senior stakeholders in the process as per brand guidelines.
• Liaise with Corporate Marketing for any support on for any Client presentations, collaterals, Campaigns etc.
• Social Media – Liaise with Corporate Marketing for update on Pages.
5. Management Information/Reporting
• Weekly, Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review.